Southern Cooking For The Modern Woman

Southern Cooking For The Modern Woman
“Easy fried frozen treats menu made from vanilla ice cream and warm crispy layer of cookies, corn flakes, pecans and sugar-cinnamon sweets! Restaurant good quality and thus scrumptious!”

Observe me turn this simple fried frozen treats from beginning to end!

You wanna know something….my first-time having or creating fried soft ice cream was the other day! I know, insane appropriate?! You’d feel with my Mexican food loving in-legal guidelines that fried frozen goodies will be a standard all around in this article.

Nicely Fisher Almonds challenged me to “live life unshelled” by trying a new challenge! This straightforward fried frozen goodies was my new things! I’d been looking to try it out for such a long time. I mean…it’s ice cream….FRIED. I’m unclear what has discontinued me. Often paradoxical food products intrigue and frighten me at the same time. Like…how could it actually be fried and frosty.

I collected all my supplies and reached operate. Soon after studying and mixing many recipes I made the decision to amp my coating up from the tradition Corn Flakes with the help of Fisher Almonds which can be preservative-free of charge and No GMO undertaking approved! As well as making use of Vanilla flavor wafer pastries plus a amount of cinnamon glucose.

The verdict is currently in….

I. Enjoy. FRIED. Ice-cubes. CREAM.

(Disregard the melting. The one you have won’t do this. Once I bought about to taking pictures and taking, the fried frozen treats was resting for approximately 15 minutes and it’s vital to provide these refreshing from the oil)

Omg I’ve been at a disadvantage y’all!! Big time! I was so stressed to provide them a test. I push my table spoon by way of that very hot, crispy covering and into that smooth served, extremely frosty vanilla flavor soft ice cream and MERCY!! I can’t even explain the thrill that my taste buds knowledgeable. The textures, the flavors, the sensations! It gave me every thing I needed in existence at that exact time! Like 4 true!

My partner arrived in the house and his awesome view lite up. He was quoted saying “you created that? Like just now?” He hadn’t consumed fried ice cream because he was a little one. He required one particular mouthful and stated “oh man, this can be much better than I recall it. This belongs in the cafe without a doubt!”

Since I Have have nothing to evaluate my formula to, I’ll take his term for this. This fried frozen treats is definitely amazing! The crust is crunchy therefore completely wonderful and also the texture of the vanilla ice cream is just not to business nevertheless not very soft.

Thank you Fisher Almonds for motivating me to come out of my shell and try something new!!

I wanna learn how you “live existence unshelled”. Let me know in regards to a new foods you’ve attempted just recently the very first time or one you wish to try! Depart your remarks listed below with #thinkfisher and #fishernuts!

Comments